Anyway. Originally I asked my husband to poke through my archives for the past year and pick out one post from each month that he thought was pretty good so I can do up a Year-In-Review-Kind-Of-Something, but that did not work out as I had hoped, which is to say AT ALL, so basically you're stuck with this self-edited list of "My Best of 2009" and as you know if you read my blog every day or at all -- I am not very good at the whole self-editing thing.
- January -- 25 Things
- February -- Snowbird
- March -- Three Little Words
- April -- (tie) Wordless Wednesday: Hallelujah and Just Like Starting Over
- May -- Sweet Caroline
- June -- (tie) White Hot Spotlight and A River Runs Through It
- July -- Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves
- August -- Who-ly McWhat?
- September -- WTF!? Friday: September Already?
- October -- A Very Merry Un-Birthday
- November -- A Week of Thanks: Day 7
- December -- Brown Paper Packages Tied Up With Strings
Coming up in 2010: The First Family Wedding Of The New Decade! More Pictures! A Kind Of Hybrid Project 365 Kind Of Thing If I Ever Get Around To Starting It! Still More Pictures! Possibly A Book Club Which Might End Up Related To My Hybrid Project365 Thing That I Haven't Decided Whether Or Not I'm Going To Start! Even More Pictures! Naps! And Yet More Pictures!
Please stay tuned.