7.27.2009

WTF!? Friday PLUS Trivia: Really Bad Hair Edition - ANSWERS!

Here are my answers to last Friday's trivia questions:

  • Three bald (or mostly bald) guys -- Telly Savalas, Patrick Stewart, Ving Rhames
  • Three female celebrities who were known for their hairdos -- Dorothy Hamill, Farrah Fawcett, Jennifer Aniston
  • Three actors known (or reputed to be) very hairy -- Sean Connery, Burt Reynolds, Sacha Baron-Cohen
  • Three famous haircuts -- the "Mohawk," the "Rachel," the pixie
  • Two actresses known for their wig lines -- Raquel Welch, Eva Gabor
  • Two male celebrities known for their facial hair -- Alex Trebek, Joaquin Phoenix
  • Two women with weaves -- BeyoncĂ©, Britney Spears
  • Two really awesome TV moments involving hair pulling or wig removal -- Melrose Place when Kimberly (Marcia Cross) removes her wig to show her scar, any catfight on Dynasty (btw, I love love LOVE Alexis's outfit in that clip!)

How did you do?

4 comments:

  1. I should have guessed Beyonce, and probably Britney Spears, too.

    And I was going to guess Sean Connery!, but I wasn't sure.

    But I didn't know the wig line ones. I could have pulled Eva Gabor out of a multiple choice.

    I liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i thought sean connery was a gimme. this was a fun quiz, i hope i can come up with something good for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really? not burt reynolds and tom selleck for the facial hair question? sorry, forgot to post my answers ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. burt reynolds and tom selleck were both on the short list. and it's ok, you were travelling.

    ReplyDelete