6.12.2009

Vacation Recap: Days 1 & 2

It's probably a cop-out to combine the first two days of vacation into one blog post, but to be perfectly honest, there wasn't a whole lot going on. Day One can be summed up thusly: "Thirteen hours in a car with a toddler, oh my head." And the short version of Day Two is: "The weather stank but we had fun anyway."


We're surrounded by planes, trains, and automobiles, and my kid ... is pretending to be a helicopter. I just don't know.


Here we are, just hanging out in my sister's yard. I didn't know it was possible to "wind" a toddler -- this is the first time I've ever seen it happen -- but there ya go.


Not afraid to get dirty, evidently.


We went to a playground up the street before dinner. I got a lot of really great shots of my nephew, and a lot of really great shots of Shae, but when I tried to get them together? Not so much luck. (Although this picture is not bad -- I just couldn't ever get them both to look at the camera and smile at the same time.)

2 comments:

  1. okay okay how you getting home ????

    ReplyDelete
  2. same way we got here ... on a magic carpet. duuuuuuuuuuh.

    ReplyDelete