11.22.2010

The Dude

For the next couple of days, I will be in my Happy Place. Well, not under the dryer at the salon, getting my hair done -- my Other Happy Place. With my daughter and my nephew (and all those other crazy people we are related to). But mostly with my daughter and my nephew. They're the important ones.

Holler
Zerbert
Dude

I'm glad they're in town this week -- Thanksgiving isn't the same when your whole family isn't together. And we're planning on a LOT of togetherness, starting tomorrow, when we take a day trip into the Great Big City filled with all the Dinky-Doos.

There will be shenanigans afoot, believe me. SHENANIGANS! And it's going to be AWESOME.

2 comments:

  1. Where is the great big city?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous! I don't really get to see my niece anymore. She doesn't understand why I haven't been to see her lately :((

    ReplyDelete