7.27.2010

Oh Look, More Cake!

You know how Thomas Kinkade is supposed to be "the painter of light" and all that? Well, I am "the photographer of birthday cakes."

Joe Hoole's Cake

This one is for my other brother-in-law Joe. Sometimes I feel like Larry from Newhart, with two brothers-in-law named Joe. But only sometimes. Sometimes I feel like Eloise, from the Kay Thompson books. Yes, I am not making a lot of sense right now, but there are only 4 days left before we leave for vacation and I can't remember where I left my brains. (If you find them, keep them, since they haven't been doing me much good anyway.)

Candle Out!

Of course my poor other brother-in-law didn't get to blow out his own candle. Sorry, Joe! Shae didn't even wait for us to SING before she blew out the candle the first time. Three-year-olds. Hmph.

Mmmmm Chocolate Cake

And that cake was seriously delicious -- some kind of Carvel all-chocolate number. Sweet baby Jeebus, I don't eat ice cream cake very often, but whenever I eat Carvel cake I remember what a treat it is, and I understand why Dina Lohan has the problems she has with Carvel.

Smuggle Snuggle

Anyway, a big ol' HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my other brother-in-law Joe. I hope it's a good one, and that you get to blow out at least one candle by yourself.

(That last picture is just there because it's cute, by the way.)

5 comments:

  1. so i'm guessing he's 28? and you don't still have the 2 from shae's birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i have NO IDEA how old he actually is. 78, maybe? 86? who knows?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is 28 years old today. Nana didn't have a 2

    ReplyDelete
  4. The other brother in law Joe7/27/2010 5:27 PM

    Kiss my Irish backside!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol sorry @OBILJoe -- i honestly didn't know how old you are. and since i'm like 209, being 86 is still being a young'un!

    ReplyDelete