11.23.2009

Proof of Life

It occurred to me last night that with all the thankfulness and the whining about suddenly up and moving to one of the wings of Naxxramas and all, it's been a few days since I posted any pictures. Not that anyone is keeping track except my sister and My Anonymous Mother, of course. (Ba-dum-DUM.) But I thought it might be a good idea to offer up some photographic evidence that we are all still alive, if not necessarily well.

Bride of Edgar Winter's Frankenstein
(Butter) Bread and Water

Here we are, rocking out as much as it is possible to do so on command, and also enjoying our butter bread and water, which is the only thing she wanted to eat for dinner last night. We got her to eat a few bites under threat of calling Santa Claus, but she's smarter than we are and would have none of it.

I won't lie: these pictures are terrible, because neither she nor I really felt like taking any pictures, but I thought it was worth confirming that rumors of our death have been greatly exaggerated.

1 comment: