6.02.2009

Homegrown Radical

I was going to write this post about how Shae kind of has a crush on President Obama and when she sees him on TV or on my computer monitor she says his name all cute, "Bokabama!" with the exclamation point and everything, but then I had to go get two shots in my butt because I have the mystery plague and I don't know how to do Photoshop so I couldn't figure out how to paste her picture into one of the President and his family so instead I just did this:

And I kind of really liked that way that turned out, and you know how I dig sparkly shit and stuff, so then I did this:

Shaezie

And that is pretty much all I have to say about that, except that if you want to see real pictures of President Obama and his benevolent minions, you should totally check out The Official White House Photostream over on Flickr. It's really cool.

(Also: I do not advise getting two shots in your butt on Day Seven of a new diet because apparently malnutrition plus steroids gives you brain damage or something. Huh. I learn something new every day.)

2 comments:

  1. like it better without the bling please she looks so soulful

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i like the un-blinged version better too, but i got carried away. (and for the record, i put up the original version of this picture a couple of days ago -- i think it was the "i'm a girl watcher" post.))

    ReplyDelete