- 1½ lbs. boneless chicken thighs*
- 3-4 medium red-skinned potatoes
- 3-4 large carrots
- seasonings: salt, pepper, dried thyme, rosemary (all to taste)**
- olive oil (and/or cooking spray)
Makes about 6 servings, depending on how many thighs you have, and how many potatoes and carrots you used (1 thigh, approximately ¾ potato, and approximately ¾ carrot per serving). You can always adjust the number of potatoes and carrots you use to suit your needs.
* = I don't usually use dark meat, because I don't really like it, but thighs don't bother me, and I think breasts will get too dry.
** = I used kosher salt, fresh-ground pepper, dried thyme leaves, and dried rosemary leaves on everything, and little bit of some kind of lemon-herb seasoning blend on the chicken. We couldn't really taste or smell the lemon, though, so it's definitely NOT required.