10.10.2008

Placekeeper

Made a few weensy little minor cosmetic changes to my blog today -- well, OK, technically I changed the whole thing plus I asked for a pony and a foot massage -- and as you can see, shit just ain't right. Somehow I managed to bork the whole damn thing. Trying to get it fixed. We should get back to normal soon. Assuming your definition of "normal" has anything to do with mine, and I don't think of "normal" the same way that anyone else on the planet does.

But anyway ... maybe I should ask for a real live web page for Christmas to go with the Official Red Ryder carbine-action 200-shot range model air rifle with a compass in the stock, and this thing that tells time that I already asked for? Maybe?

Not that either of those things would make me less of a Luddite, mind you.

No comments:

Post a Comment