4.03.2012

PARTY TIME! EXCELLENT!

Someone went and turned five without my permission. I am not ready to be the parent of a school-age child. It makes me feel so old.

DSC_0023

She's kind of smug about it, actually, but I'll forgive her this ONE TIME because she's so cute.

DSC_0048

She wanted to start kindergarten yesterday morning. Because when you're five, you get to go to kindergarten. Could you just die?

DSC_0159

We had a piƱata at the party but we didn't get very good pictures, but we did get a great shot of the Oogie's Ice Cream truck, which judging from the response of the crowd is maybe the single greatest thing that ever existed in the entire history of the whole wide world.

DSC_0150

I'm kind of inclined to agree, myself. Who doesn't love an ice cream truck? Nobody I want to know.

DSC_0175

The only bummer about her party was that it was cold, maybe 40°F. But nobody minded, really, because there was an ice cream truck.

DSC_0162

At least sometimes she's still my little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment