1. We have all of the Shrek movies, all three of the original Star Wars triology movies, the first four Harry Potter movies, and all of the Toy Story movies -- why does my kid always want to start with the sequels, and never the first movie in any of the series?
2. Why is it colder inside my house than it is outside?
3. If onion rings are so delicious -- likewise for the Bloomin' Onion and other equivalent appetizer things -- and if green bean casserole is so damned tasty, why is it that French's french fried onions straight out of the bag are so vile?
4. Is there any smell in the universe more powerful that the peculiar aroma of microwave popcorn?
5. How am I going to resist eating the crispy skin off this rotisserie chicken until dinnertime?