8.26.2011

Rock You Like A Hurricane

Well. I've been so busy ordering my husband to stock up on hurricane preparedness supplies -- batteries, tuna fish, bottled water, beer -- that I almost forgot to post today. And that would be a shame, because these might be the last swimming pool pictures of the summer.

DSC_0155 DSC_0158

I'm not sure yet when my grandmother is closing her pool - we might be able to get in an extra day at the end of our vacation.

DSC_0180

I was hoping to get a whole lot of pictures at the pool of the beach house starting in EIGHT DAYS WHOO!, but right now we're just worrying whether the beach house will still be there come Monday. Fingers and toes crossed.

DSC_0194

(And if you're out there somewhere, battening down the hatches in preparation for Hurricane Goodnight, Irene, Goddamit - may you be safe and mostly dry and in good company, or at least in good spirits, or at least IMBIBING good spirits. I recommend this recipe for -- wait for it -- a Hurricane.)

No comments:

Post a Comment