12.29.2010

Same Old Lang Syne

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS WE ARE STILL OPENING CHRISTMAS PRESENTS.

Presents, Round 483

Now with 100% more Joey. (Okay, yes I know that technically it's "infinity percent" more Joey because previously there was no Joey and now there is and something about dividing by zero and whatnot but if I were any good at The Maths I wouldn't have a degree in Writing for Television and instead I would be Danica McKellar.)

(Okay, FINE: if I were good at The Maths and I were a COMPLETE HOT BABE, I'd be Danica McKellar. Whatever. Everybody's a pedant on the Internet, aren't they?)

Joey Presents

When I am old and decrepit and senile, I hope one of the things that I still remember is how much fun it is to watch small children tear into wrapping paper.

A Man & His Monkey

And then run around the living room with their presents on their head.

Barker's Beauty

Don't let this face fool you -- Shae is actually very excited about getting Princess Ring Pops as a gift, and on our way home last night she kept asking about them. "Did you bring my ring pops? You didn't forget them, did you?"

Portrait

Hmm. Looks like SOMEBODY is getting sick of posing for pictures in front of various Christmas trees. Which means it's time to blackmail SOMEBODY into compliance by threatening to take away their Princess Ring Pops.

2 comments:

  1. My kids have that same unexcited face even when they are excited. Well 3 out of 4 anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think its the true spirit of christmas give us stuff and then make us stand here !! they are still adorable love mom

    ReplyDelete