12.15.2010

I'm An Aunt!

Makayla Noele Hoole
Tues., Dec. 14, 2010 at 8:50 PM ET
8 lbs., 10 oz. -- 21¼" long

Whoo hoo! My sister had her baby last night! Lots of babies this month -- one of my co-workers had a baby girl on Monday night, and another is due at the end of the month (I think she's having a boy but she wants to be surprised). Hooray for babies!

I'm taking Shae to the hospital to see Makayla and Aunt Shelleybeans! later today -- we weren't able to visit Joey in the hospital when he was born because my sister delivered out in Chicago, so I'm probably more excited than I ought to be about the whole thing. Brand new babies are awesome, yo. And I'm lugging the camera along so I hope to get some nice pictures of my sister and new niece.

In the meantime, I once again have this EXCLUSIVE! paparazzi shot of the newest kid in the family:


More details as they become available. In the meantime, big congratulations to my sister and brother-in-law. I know how things can get crazy and hectic and TOTALLY BATSHIT INSANE in the first few hours, days, weeks, years after having a new baby, but I hope they have learned from my experiences, and my other sister's, and that they remember, now more than ever, to teach wee Makayla to be excellent to everyone, and definitely to PARTY ON.

No comments:

Post a Comment