12.24.2010

Grown-Up Christmas List

I didn't ask for a lot this Christmas. I didn't ask for any jewelry from Tiffany, or any Jimmy Choo Uggs boots, or a $3,000+ Hello Kitty handbag, or a fur throw blanket, or a $6 million diamond-encrusted Miracle Bra, or a mansion in the Keys. And I certainly didn't ask for a '54 convertible, too (light blue).

Although all of these things would be lovely. Except maybe the diamond bra; that totally looks like it would hurt. Diamonds cut glass, right? So what do they do to your boobs?

All I want for Christmas is to be able to sleep past 7am and to spend some time with my family. For real. Sleeping past 7:00 is a luxury I don't get very often. I was up before 6:00 today and I am already cranky about it.

Whatever you want for Christmas, I hope you get it. If you get the convertible, drop by and take me for a spin, ok?

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night. God bless us, everyone.

1 comment:

  1. i think you slept...sorry about yesterday nana still sick love mom

    ReplyDelete