- In numerology, 11 is considered a "master number."
- Master numbers represent "rare and exceptional energy originating from outside mundane reality, far from the norm."
- Among the traits associated with the number 11 are "nervous energy, intense fear, unpredictability, unrealistic outlook ... insecurity, hyper-sensitivity, controversial behavior, overly receptive and vulnerable to the point of being an easy target, self-deprecation, low self-worth ... excessive idealism and unrealistic spiritual ideas resulting in a cosmic fu-fu-based dogmatic outlook, complex personality, untamed, wild inspiration, emotional volatility, infamy, extreme behavior, or insanity."
- And those are supposed to be bad things.
- Also, my very favorite Phillie ever (at least for this week), Jimmy Rollins, wears #11.
We're married for eleven years today, and it's Kind Of A Big Deal anyway.
Happy Anniversary, babe.