- Three songs that contain "U.S.A." in the title (easy)
- Three TV shows that featured a beach in the opening credits (easy)
- Three kinds of salads that might be served at a picnic (easy)
- Three kinds of beverages that people drink in the summer (easy)
- Three games or activities that are played outdoors (easy)
- Three movies that "reference" the 4th of July in the title (moderate to hard)
- Two songs about American cities that were recorded by foreigners (hard)
Twenty Questions: America, F*ck Yeah!
Sorry, that's kind of an obnoxious title, but I meant it ironically, so. In honor of the upcoming long Memorial Day weekend, as well as the unofficial start of summer, this week's random trivia is just that -- a random hodgepodge of stuff from different categories that I have cleverly disguised as an "Americana" quiz. Or not, depending on how flexible your definition of "Americana" is. Anyway, can you come up with answers to the following questions?