6.04.2008

My Eyes! Zee Goggles! Zhey Do Nozhink!


Swimming
Originally uploaded by
r_ockle


... Yeah, whatever. I'm not in the best shape of my life; so sue me. And you can't see the best feature of my bathing suit, which is the keyhole cutout that pretty much puts my entire rack on display (and also sometimes makes for a sunscreen-application-situation, because: not so much cleavage as cleveLAND, you dig?).

But look at the KID, dammit! She is in the pool! And the water is only like 75°! And SHE DOESN'T CARE! Seriously, we had a hard time getting her out of the water. She just wanted to splash around in there. And chase her "baby" (more on that one later). And wave to everybody. And just generally be awesome, which she is.

I apologize about my hideous bathing suit, though. But let's just face it -- I have a kid a now, and I can't just run around spending money frivolously on new swimsuits or personal trainers or liposuction or body doubles. Although I will see what adjustments to my budget I can manage if Scarlett Johansson becomes available for stand-in work.

PS - Another photo by my sister. Hi, sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment