5.31.2013

Night at the Musuem 2: Battle of the Smithsonian

Or, in other words, a round-up of the rest of the Washington photos.

Untitled

Untitled

Of course we went to the Museum of Natural History. All the cool stuff is there. (Well, all the cool stuff that isn't in the Air and Space Museum or the Museum of American History or any of the other Smithsonian museums.)

Untitled

I dig this stuffed lion, because it looks like he has armpit hair.

Untitled

"Mommy, I don't think I want a hippopotamus for Christmas any more."

Untitled

This is the part where you're supposed to see all these cool pictures of gorgeous jewelry. But they didn't work, so instead, here's a picture of some kind of gilded butterfly brooch that is probably worth more than my house, my parents' house, and my entire family's houses combined. Hope it's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment