8.14.2012

Salty Piece Of Land

More pictures from the beach, because of reasons.

DSC_0004

Boogie boarding: you're doing it wrong. And still, somehow, doing it right.

DSC_0043

Shae says that at the next Olympics she's going to win first place in all the swimming events. I don't think she'll be ready for Rio in 2016, but maybe by 2024 she'll be the new Missy Franklin. And if that is the case, I hope that when Costas and company does a package on "how it all began," they include this picture.

DSC_0064

Somebody is not sure whether 64°F is quite warm enough for civilized people. (Glad it wasn't just me.)

DSC_0083

Now I really wish that I had put Shae in her suit that matches Makayla's. This is what I get for letting her pick her own clothes out - my perfect shot is ruined. RUINED.

DSC_0104

We did a lot of jumping. Shae likes to jump. I hope she never discovers the pole vault, or we'll all be in trouble.

DSC_0123

Those eyelashes KILL ME DEAD, every time.

DSC_0148

It should be reassuring to me that EVERY.SINGLE.FAMILY.PICTURE. turns out like this, because it means it is not operator error, and yet. AND YET.

DSC_0188

THOSE EYELASHES AGAIN. Gaaaah. Who do I need to speak to about an upgrade?

No comments:

Post a Comment