10.28.2011

Hello Kitty Has Super Powers, Doesn't She?

So. We went trick-or-treating last night with friends and it was cold and rainy and we're all going to have the plague by the end of the weekend, no doubt, especially because it's supposed to snow this weekend.

Yes, you read that right: it is supposed to SNOW this weekend. BEFORE Halloween. In PENNSYLVANIA. And not just flurries, either -- they're calling for up to 6" around where I live and work, with more possible in other areas.

WHAT IS THIS I JUST CAN'T EVEN.

So while I try to find a store that still has milk and bread and eggs and bananas -- you know, blizzard foods -- before I go to Shae's Halloween Parade at school this afternoon, I hope you can enjoy some more pictures of what is turning out to be one of the most enjoyable and simultaneously girliest Halloween costumes that I have ever seen.

DSC_0117

She knows she's adorable. We really are going to have our hands full, aren't we?

DSC_0132

"Hey guys, watch this!"

DSC_0164

How is it possible for this kid to still be this tall even while she's bent in half? Does not compute.

No comments:

Post a Comment