6.20.2009

Voice Mail

So, apparently I have this new feature on my iPhone since the most recent software update -- a software update that I didn't even know was coming, by the way, because I am a dolt. Like, all these people talking about iPhone 3.0? I thought that was the new phone, not just an upgrade. Seriously: look up neo-Luddite in the dictionary, and there is my picture. Sheesh.

Anyway, this new feature (which my mother-in-law pointed out to me) allows you to make voice memos for yourself. But I sound like David Sedaris after a bender, and I hate the sound of my own voice. So what did I do to test it out? Record Shae, of course. And for some reason, she won't sit still long enough for me to take her picture, but she'll stand still and sing into my phone all day long if I'd let her.

Here are two little clips of her singing some of her favorite songs. Enjoy!



6 comments:

  1. hello mommy!

    these are too cute. can't wait for her to sing twinkle little star to joey next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorite part is when she says "it's not workin'!" gigi just sent me like 9 more sound files too, who knows what we'll get? TECHNOLOGY IS AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think you should teach he ryou are my sunshine !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we're working on it -- maybe the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is the cutest thing I've heard in awhile. similar to my niece singing happy birthday to me in her little 3 year old voice.

    makes my heart sing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah, she's adorable. you should hear her sing "rehab." it's totally inappropriate for a two-year-old to know that song, but i am not always what one would exactly call a "quality" parent. lol.

    ReplyDelete