6.26.2008

Weirdos from Another Planet!

I should probably be ashamed to admit this, but when I drop Cupcake off at school, I find myself wondering what her classmates are going to grow up to be. And of course because I am that girl, I totally make unfair judgments based on what they look like, or how they're dressed, or how they behave. Kind of like high school, actually.

So, this one little boy has a giant head and he kind of creeps me out and he follows me everywhere, so he is obviously either going to be some starlet's stalker, or a roadie for a second-rate metal band. There is a little girl who has crazy hair and always looks dirty and none of her clothes fit right and she wants to touch everybody all the time, so I expect that she will be close personal friends with Charlie Sheen someday. One boy is always building things, so he's going to be an engineer or an architect, and his sister is always reading and singing, and I just know she's going to be an elementary school teacher.

And my kid? She's going to end up an extra in a live-action "Calvin and Hobbes" cartoon. Flic your Bic ... er, click the pic for a close-up view:


"Dis Iz Mai Happee Faces"
Originally uploaded by r_ockle

No comments:

Post a Comment