10.31.2007

Things I Have Been For Halloween In The Last 10 Years (that I can remember):

What I Am For Halloween This Year:

  • Overworked
  • Underpaid
  • Overstressed
  • Underappreciated

How I Am Celebrating Halloween At Work:

(UPDATE!!) Halloween iPod Playlist:

  • "Werewolves of London" -- Warren Zevon
  • "Sympathy for the Devil" -- Rolling Stones
  • "Monster Mash" -- Bobby "Boris" Pickett
  • "Thriller" -- Michael Jackson
  • "Bloodletting (The Vampire Song)" -- Concrete Blonde
  • "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" -- Charlie Daniels Band
  • "King Tut" -- Steve Martin
  • "Witchy Woman" -- Eagles
  • "Ghostbusters" -- Ray Parker, Jr.
  • "Voodoo Child (Slight Return)" -- Jimi Hendrix
  • "Rock Lobster" -- B-52's
  • "Zombie" -- The Cranberries
  • "The Time Warp" -- from Rocky Horror Picture Show
  • "I Want Candy" -- Bow Wow Wow
  • "Nightmare on My Street" -- DJ Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince
  • "Don't Fear the Reaper" -- Blue Öyster Cult
  • "Bark at the Moon" -- Ozzy Osbourne
  • Zombified (entire album) -- Southern Culture on the Skids

Happy Halloween, Boils & Ghouls!

1 comment:

  1. Can't find pictures of the lobster costume, but it was AWSUM. Trust me.

    ReplyDelete