1.25.2012

S'Winter

SHUT UP YOU GUYS. I know how much I suck. I am SO BUSY. I knew I would be busy, but I never knew it would be like this. I appreciate my accelerated class schedule because it means that I don't have class every night, but I feel like I haven't slept in four days.

DSC_0006

And when I did have a chance to get some sleep on the weekend, I couldn't anyway, because we had to get up and shovel, because it snowed, because it's "s'winter" (TM Phineas & Ferb).

DSC_0018

Well, of course, I didn't shovel -- someone has to work the camera -- but I did get up to make bacon and blueberry Belgian waffles and make sure that Shae had enough layers of clothes on.

DSC_0043

Because the snow angels aren't going to make themselves, you know.

DSC_0048

Not that they won't try. Or something. I don't know, I'm sleep deprived.

DSC_0052

Anyway -- S'WINTER! Huzzah! (PS Don't worry, none of that snow is yellow.)

No comments:

Post a Comment