11.10.2011

Riding In Cars with Boys

My husband's going to have his hands full when Shae gets old enough to drive, because she really loves riding in cars with boys.

DSC_0113

Especially, apparently, boys with dinosaur hats, or mohawks, or whatever.

DSC_0111

Of course, who among us does not greatly enjoy just stomping the snot out of the gas pedal?

DSC_0121

Looks like her new little boyfriend enjoyed the joyride, too (sunglasses added to protect the innocent).

DSC_0138

At least, I think that's enjoyment and not sheer, abject terror.

DSC_0139

Meanwhile, you might be wondering what I will be doing while my husband is dealing with our daughter riding in cars with boys.

DSC_0137

I'll be in the nuthouse, with all the nuts and the squirrels, where I belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment