HOT CRAB DIP
from "The Complete Cooking Light Cookbook"
© 2000 by Oxmoor House, Inc.
- ¾ cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¾ teaspoon dry mustard
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup (2 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pound crabmeat, drained and shells removed
Whatever you're doing tonight, be warm, be happy, and above all else: be safe. Happy New Year!
PS -- Kathy Griffin is co-hosting New Year's Eve coverage on CNN with Anderson "My Other TV Boyfriend" Cooper, so if you're not doing anything else, it might be worth checking out. Kathy is the shizz, yo!